4 Lesser Known Facts about Arthritis
According to a national annual survey conducted by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) between 2013 and 2015, almost 54.4 million Americans indicated they at some point in the past they were told by a doctor that they had had some form of arthritis. That’s either osteoarthritis or rheumatoid. That accounts for almost 23% of the adult population. Now that’s staggering.
So, yes, the problem of arthritis is just about as common as it can be and affects nearly every 4th adult in the US! Many people also suffer from closely related inflammatory conditions like fibromyalgia, gout, or lupus that, among other physical symptoms, inflict constant pain.
Now, people who suffer from these conditions can be divided into a few groups:
- Those who don’t take any action and simply accept their suffering as a way of life.
- Those who resort to traditional western medicine and medications
- Those who are looking for natural resources to cope with their condition, even if as supplemental treatments to western medicine.
If the stiffness in your joints has been worrying you and you feel that there’s no relief in the horizon, may we suggest trying CBD Reclaim psoriatic arthritis treatment? The treatment is also effective for rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune conditions.
Knowing what is causing your pain is the first step in your path to being healed, physically and mentally. For a holistic treatment approach, you need to understand what you are dealing with.
Today, we’ll share 4 lesser known facts about arthritis with you. Let’s go!
1. It is one of the oldest known conditions- Being diagnosed with arthritis for the first time may seem frightening but know that it has been around for more than 500,000 years! That’s a hell lot of years of experience and research.
While in the past, this was an almost inevitable debilitating condition, with the scientific breakthroughs of recent decades, if proper treatment is given, one can maintain a high quality of life. Reclaim rheumatoid arthritis treatment works like magic!
2. Injuries trigger the condition- Have you ever blown out a knee or broken a finger? Those areas are prone to developing the condition. In fact, injured knees are almost six times more likely to develop arthritis. Likewise, hip injuries are about three times as likely to develop arthritic inflammation. While you can’t revert that injuries that already occurred, the better advice is to watch out for the trouble spots and even be proactive in preventative treatment.
3. It is a world-wide phenomenon- Arthritis is an all-inclusive condition. And by that, we don’t just mean it affects all populations globally, but it might affect all joints in your body. Hands and feet are equally prone to the condition as well as wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles. But it doesn’t stop there; even the smallest joints like those of your toes and jaw can be victims as well!
4. The “right” climate isn’t a cure- There are many beliefs that certain climates, like hot and dry or extreme clod can eliminate the condition. Sadly, however, that isn’t completely true. While some climate can somewhat ease the pain inflicted by arthritis, it’s not a magic cure. Still, proper treatment holds the key for long term improvement.
Now that you know the disease better, it is time to try some effective treatment for much-needed relief. Full-spectrum hemp oil is anti-inflammatory and promotes total relaxation. CBD Reclaim rheumatoid arthritis treatment takes advantage of those healing qualities of CBD and the other cannabinoids to alleviate arthritis or psoriatic arthritis. We know… many are not 100% sure about the connection between hemp and CBD, so here’s a good read relating to hemp vs. CBD. Oh, all our products with no exceptions are 3rd party lab-tested to assure highest quality. Read about how CBD works.