THC-Free Hemp Oil
Hemp oil is an increasingly popular option for managing the symptoms of conditions such as chronic pain and anxiety. Reclaim Labs’ THC-free CBD oil products are carefully formulated to filter out impurities, adjust chemical levels, and remove any psychoactive components while maintaining the original molecular structure of the plant. The result is an effective natural product that may be able to benefit your overall wellness and reduce the need for other harsh, more conventional, treatments.
THC: What It Is and Why Some May Not Want It In Their Hemp Oil
THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a compound (molecule) that occurs naturally in the tissues of the cannabis plant. THC is a psychoactive chemical and is primarily responsible for producing the high of marijuana.
Our hemp extract is thoroughly analyzed and processed to create cannabis oil without THC. This is done for a few reasons, the first of which is legality. In order to be legal for sale in the United States, all hemp derivative products must contain less than 0.3% THC. With our broad spectrum formula, even such tiny trace amounts of THC are extracted to really get a 100% THC free product.
Another reason for carefully crafting our CBD without THC formula is that our goal is easing various symptoms and supporting a healthy immune system, all, while supporting normal day-to-day functioning. To our purpose, THC is simply not relevant.
The Potential Benefits of CBD Hemp Oil
With the appropriate dosage and application, CBD oil may have a number of positive effects. Possible benefits include:
- Reduced chronic pain symptoms
- Reduced inflammation
- Better sleep
- A more peaceful, calm mental state
- Improved appetite
- A feeling of physical relaxation
- Reduced nausea
- Improved overall mood
Effects like these may be helpful to those dealing with a wide variety of physical and mental conditions. CBD users say that it has helped them manage the symptoms of conditions like arthritis, autoimmune conditions, fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, insomnia or even the side effects of chemotherapy.
Claims regarding the health benefits of hemp oil have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and our products are not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any disease. Do not stop or change any current medication use without first discussing it with your doctor.
The possible benefits described here are examples of effects that have been reported by CBD users. Each individual’s experience is unique, but our customers generally continue to report positive results and improved symptoms when continuously using our products.
Why Choose Reclaim Labs for Hemp Oil Products?
At Reclaim Labs, we do our best to stand out from other online CBD retailers. Here are just a few reasons why we are the best place to find legal, THC-free CBD products.
- We use third-party testing for purity and quality. Regular analysis by our partner laboratory ensures that our products are properly formulated, legal for sale, and safe from any harmful contaminants like pesticides and heavy metals.
- Our company’s founder, Ron, personally developed and used our formula to manage chronic arthritis pain and end decades of harsh medication use such as steroids. Our products were created by someone who genuinely understands the reality of living with chronic pain. As a result of his extensive research and work, Ron was able to begin managing his arthritis with natural hemp oil instead of damaging steroids. We dig deep into the chemistry to find what really works for real people with real pain.
- Our products are thoughtfully formulated for fast, effective results. In addition to finding the right balance of hemp extract components, we use highly bioavailable carrier oils for quicker, more efficient relief. We have a thorough understanding of how CBD works and leverage the “entourage effect” when interacting with the body’s own endocannabinoid system.
- We aim to make our products accessible and affordable. We have great prices for top quality CBD oils and offer free shipping on all U.S. orders. As an online retailer, we also make our products accessible to customers with limited mobility and/or transportation.
- We’re dedicated to customer service and transparency. If you have any questions or concerns, we’re happy to help and Ron is always happy to personally talk to each and every one of our customers and share experiences and knowledge. If you’d like to see our products’ test results for yourself, certificates of analysis are available on our online shop or by request.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about the legality of hemp oil or how our products work, take a look at the following frequently asked questions. If you have thoughts or concerns that aren’t mentioned here, feel free to contact us for more information.
What Is Hemp?
Hemp (industrial hemp) is the common name for a low-THC strain of the Cannabis sativa plant. Hemp is often grown commercially for its fiber, but it can also be processed to extract the plant’s various chemical components.
Is CBD Hemp Oil Legal?
According to United States law (farm bill), hemp and hemp-derived products are legal so long as they contain less than 0.3% THC. All Reclaim Labs CBD hemp oil products are tested to ensure that they meet this standard and are completely legal. We do not use any psychoactive or otherwise illegal ingredients in our formulations.
Can You Still Get High From CBD Oil With No THC?
THC is the major psychoactive component of the cannabis plant. While the other components are sometimes misrepresented as being psychoactive, they are not. Regardless of whether it is a broad- or full-spectrum oil, none of the ingredients in our THC-free products will create a high. Customers only experience a feeling of physical and mental relaxation.
How Can I Be Sure Your Products Are Safe and THC-Free?
All of our products are tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure that they are pure, THC-free and safe to use as directed. If you’d like to see the evidence for yourself, we also offer certificates of analysis online and by request.
What Do “Broad Spectrum” and “Full Spectrum” Mean?
The spectrum of a CBD oil product refers to the variety of plant compounds and cannabinoids present. A full-spectrum oil contains some amount of all naturally occurring flavonoids, cannabinoids, and terpenes. A broad-spectrum oil contains the same wide range of these compounds, but only eliminating the THC cannabinoid.
What is CBD isolate and why is it not as effective as full spectrum or broad spectrum formulas?
A product that contains only pure CBD is called a CBD isolate. To create a CBD isolate, the plant goes through additional extraction procedures that extract 100% of the naturally occurring compounds of the hemp plant and leave only the CBD molecule. By doing so, this process eliminates the strong “entourage effect” that results from all the compounds working together with our body’s natural endocannabinoid system. This entourage effect, is what creates a strong anti-inflammatory reaction and allows you to enjoy the full potential of the magical hemp plant.